Volunteering at Eurovision 2019
The Eurovision Song Contest is not only a television show, but it is also a mammoth event in its own right with thousands working on it. Every year the Host Broadcaster of the Eurovision Song Contest enlists the support of a team of volunteers to help ensure the event runs smoothly.
Like many large-scale international events, volunteers are an integral element of the Eurovision Song Contest and support both the Host City and Host Broadcaster in the run-up to the shows and during the event weeks.
Volunteering provides candidates with unique experience and insight into the production of one of the largest television programmes in the world. Read more about the experiences of volunteers at Eurovision 2017.
How to apply
Requirements for applicants:
- Israeli citizen aged 18 or over;
- Pro-active, self-motivated team-players;
- Strong organisational ability;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- High level of spoken and written English or other languages spoken by the 41 participating countries;
- Willingness and availability to volunteer flexible hours throughout the Eurovision Song Contest.