Alyona Lanskaya to represent Belarus in Baku
In the Eurofest final in Belarus, the song All My Life sung by Alyona Lanskaya was chosen by the Belarusian televoting public and a jury of music experts to be their entry in this year's Eurovision Song Contest.
Five songs competed for the honour of representing Belarus in Europe's Favourite TV show and it was All My Life that emerged victorious.
The songs in the contest tonight were; (Composers names in brackets)
- All My Life sung by Alyona Lanskaya (L Shirin and J Vashchuk) (Winner)
- Tell Me Why sung by Gunesh (Isa Melikov and Zahra Badalbetli) (Third Place)
- Dream sung by Viktoria Aleshko (E Oleinik, S Geraskova and J Bykov) (Fourth Place)
- We Are The Heroes sung by Litesound (Dimitry Kariakin and Vladimir Kariakin) (Second Place)
- The Winner sung by Uzari (Uzari) (Fifth Place)
There is more!
Subscribe to the official Eurovision Song Contest YouTube channel for music videos, live show footage, historic moments, exclusive behind-the-scenes material and our regular updates.Subscribe to the channel!