The second Semi-Final of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest takes place tonight, 21st of May, live from the Wiener Stadthalle in Vienna, Austria, from 21:00 to 23:00 CET. Watch it here on Eurovision.tv or on our YouTube channel.
Tonight 17 countries will compete for 10 places in the Grand Final. The broadcast will be hosted by Mirjam Weichselbraun, Alice Tumler and Arabella Kiesbauer who are eager to welcome the millions of viewers to Vienna for tonight's show - together with Conchita Wurst, the last year's Eurovision Song Contest winner, who will be a host from the Green Room.
- Lithuania: This Time sung by Monika Linkytė and Vaidas Baumila
- Ireland: Playing With Numbers sung by Molly Sterling
- San Marino: Chain Of Lights sung by Anita Simoncini & Michele Perniola
- Montenegro: Adio sung by Knez
- Malta: Warrior sung by Amber
- Norway: A Monster Like Me sung by Mørland & Debrah Scarlett
- Portugal: Há Um Mar Que Nos Separa sung by Leonor Andrade
- Czech Republic: Hope Never Dies sung by Marta Jandová and Václav Noid Bárta
- Israel: Golden Boy sung by Nadav Guedj
- Latvia: Love Injected sung by Aminata
- Azebaijan: Hour Of The Wolf sung by Elnur Huseynov
- Iceland: Unbroken sung by Maria Olafs
- Sweden: Heroes sung by Måns Zelmerlöw
- Switzerland: Time To Shine sung by Mélanie René
- Cyprus: One Thing I Should Have Done sung by John Karayiannis
- Slovenia: Here For You sung by Maraaya
- Poland: In The Name Of Love sung by Monika Kuszyńska
Do you know all the songs already? If not here you can find all the video of contestants competing in the second Semi-Final. Any favourites? You can share your opinion below!
17 Songs: 21 Juries
Seventeen songs will participate in the second Semi-Final, and professional juries in each of the participating countries, as well as in Germany, Italy, United Kingdom and Australia, voted on yesterday's dress rehearsal. They account for 50% of the overall total.
Each jury member ranks all the songs in the show by judging each song, each jury member should focus on the vocal capability of the artists, the performance on stage, the composition and originality of the song, and the overall impression by the act.
The EBU's televoting partner Digame will merge the points given by the jury and the televoters tonight per individual country. If there is a tie between two or more songs between jury votes and televotes, then the song gaining the most televotes will be ranked higher.
Who would you like to see in the Grand Final?