WATCH LIVE: The second Semi-Final of Eurovision 2019!16 May 2019 at 20:30 CEST
📺 WATCH LIVE: Open the live stream!
Tonight, the second Semi-Final of the 64th Eurovision Song Contest will come to you live from Tel Aviv. The show will be presented by Bar Refaeli, Erez Tal, Assi Azar and Lucy Ayoub.
Tune in to the live broadcast of the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest second Semi-Final on our official YouTube Channel.
Who are participating?
Of the 41 countries participating in the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest, 18 will take to the stage for the first time tonight. They are:
- Armenia - Srbuk with Walking Out
- Ireland - Sarah McTernan with 22
- Moldova - Anna Odobescu with Stay
- Switzerland - Luca Hänni with She Got Me
- Latvia - Carousel with That Night
- Romania - Ester Peony with On A Sunday
- Denmark - Leonora with Love Is Forever
- Sweden - John Lundvik with Too Late For Love
- Austria - PÆNDA with Limits
- Croatia - Roko with The Dream
- Malta - Michela with Chameleon
- Lithuania - Jurij Veklenko with Run With The Lions
- Russia - Sergey Lazarev with Scream
- Albania - Jonida Maliqi with Ktheju Tokës
- Norway - KEiiNO with Spirit In The Sky
- The Netherlands - Duncan Laurence with Arcade
- North Macedonia - Tamara Todevska with Proud
- Azerbaijan - Chingiz with Truth
READ MORE: The participants of the second Semi-Final
Where to watch
Tune in to your country's national public broadcaster on tv or watch their live stream to enjoy your national commentary and on-screen voting numbers. Note that live stream links have been provided by the participating broadcasters and may be geo-restricted to the respective territory.
* Due to rights limitations, the YouTube live stream is not available in Bolivia, Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Uruguay, USA and Venezuela. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Behind the scenes
During the show, use #Eurovision and #DareToDream on your favourite social media channel. You can follow the official Eurovision channels on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and for exclusive material from behind the scenes.
How to vote
Tonight's second Semi-Final of the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest will see 10 countries with the highest points totals qualify for the Grand Final, set to take place this Saturday.
You can vote for your favourite songs if you are in one of the 18 participating countries, Germany, Italy or the United Kingdom. You can vote up to twenty times, but you cannot vote for the country you are voting from. Televotes make up 50% of the result.
DOWNLOAD: The official Eurovision app for second screen info, easy voting, selfie layers and more!
Yesterday, during the second dress rehearsal or Jury Show, juries from the 18 participating countries along with Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom (3 of the 6 pre-qualified countries) cast their vote. Those votes count for 50% of the tonight's result for the second Semi-Final.
Voting will start as soon as the hosts announce that the lines are open.