WATCH TONIGHT: The Grand Final from Vienna!23 May 2015 at 02:01 CEST
Tonight's broadcast will be hosted by Arabella Kiesbauer, Alice Tumler and Mirjam Weichselbraun with last year's winner Conchita hosting the Green Room. Together with broadcaster ORF and the EBU, they are eager to welcome all viewers to the Vienna for what promises to be a wonderful show starting at 21:00 CET.
The Grand Final running order
The 27 songs in contention will perform in the following order.
- Slovenia: Here For You sung by Maraaya
- France: N'oubliez Pas sung by Lisa Angell
- Israel: Golden Boy sung by Nadav Guedj
- Estonia: Goodbye To Yesterday sung by Elina Born & Stig Rästa
- United Kingdom: Still In Love With You sung by Electro Velvet
- Armenia: Face The Shadow sung by Genealogy
- Lithuania: This Time sung by Monika Linkytė and Vaidas Baumila
- Serbia: Beauty Never Lies sung by Bojana Stamenov
- Norway: A Monster Like Me sung by Mørland & Debrah Scarlett
- Sweden: Heroes sung by Måns Zelmerlöw
- Cyprus: One Thing I Should Have Done sung by John Karayiannis
- Australia: Tonight Again sung by Guy Sebastian
- Belgium: Rhythm Inside sung by Loïc Nottet
- Austria: I Am Yours sung by The Makemakes
- Greece: One Last Breath sung by Maria Elena Kyriakou
- Montenegro: Adio sung by Knez
- Germany: Black Smoke sung by Ann Sophie
- Poland: In The Name Of Love sung by Monika Kuszyńska
- Latvia: Love Injected sung by Aminata
- Romania: De La Capat/ All Over Again sung by Voltaj
- Spain: Amanecer sung Edurne
- Hungary: Wars For Nothing sung by Boggie
- Georgia: Warrior sung by Nina Sublatti
- Azebaijan: Hour Of The Wolf sung by Elnur Huseynov
- Russia: A Million Voices sung by Polina Gagarina
- Albania: I'm Alive sung by Elhaida Dani
- Italy: Grande Amore sung by Il Volo
Do you know all the songs already? If not here you can find a recap video of all the contestants competing in the Grand Final. Any favourites? You can share your opinion below!
27 Songs: 40 Countries voting
27 songs will participate in the Grand Final, and professional juries in each of the participating countries, as well as in those countries that didn't qualify for the Grand Final, voted on yesterday's Jury Final. They account for 50% of the overall total.
The EBU's televoting partner Digame will merge the points given by the jury and the televoters tonight per individual country. If there is a tie between two or more songs between jury votes and televotes, then the song gaining the most televotes will be ranked higher.
Tonight the spokespersons from all 40 countries will announce the results of their votes.
The live show of the Grand Final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 will take place on tonight at 21:00 CET and will broadcast live on Eurovision.tv and on our YouTube channel.
Who do you want to win the Grand Final?