The First Semi-Final of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest takes place tonight, 19th of May, live from the Wiener Stadthalle in Vienna, Austria, from 21:00 to 23:00 CET. Watch it here on Eurovision.tv or on our YouTube.
Tonight 16 countries will compete for 10 places in the Grand Final. The broadcast will be hosted by Mirjam Weichselbraun, Alice Tumler and Arabella Kiesbauer who are eager to welcome the millions of viewers to Vienna for tonight's show - together with Conchita Wurst, the last year's Eurovision Song Contest winner, who will be a host from the Green Room.
- MOLDOVA: I Want Your Love sung by Eduard Romanyuta
- ARMENIA: Face The Shadow sung by Genealogy
- BELGIUM: Rhythm Inside sung by Loïc Nottet
- THE NETHERLANDS: Walk Along sung by Trijntje Oosterhuis
- FINLAND: Aina Mun Pitää sung by Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät
- GREECE: One Last Breath sung by Maria Elena Kyriakou
- ESTONIA: Goodbye To Yesterday sung by Elina & Stig
- F.Y.R. MACEDONIA: Autumn Leaves sung by Daniel Kajmakoski
- SERBIA: Beauty Never Lies sung by Bojana Stamenov
- HUNGARY: Wars For Nothing sung by Boggie
- BELARUS: Time sung by Uzari&Maimuna
- RUSSIA: A Million Voices sung by Polina Gagarina
- DENMARK: The Way You Are sung by Anti Social Media
- ALBANIA: I'm Alive sung by Elhaida Dani
- ROMANIA: De La Capat sung by Voltaj
- GEORGIA: Warrior sung by Nina Sublatti
Do you know all the songs already? If not here you can find all the video of contestants competing in the first Semi-Final. Any favourites? You can share your opinion below!
16 Songs: 20 Juries
Sixteen songs will participate in the first Semi-Final, and professional juries in each of the participating countries, as well as in Spain, Austria, France and Australia, voted on yesterday's dress rehearsal. They account for 50% of the overall total.
Each jury member ranks all the songs in the show by judging each song, each jury member should focus on the vocal capability of the artists, the performance on stage, the composition and originality of the song, and the overall impression by the act.
The EBU's televoting partner Digame will merge the points given by the jury and the televoters tonight per individual country. If there is a tie between two or more songs between jury votes and televotes, then the song gaining the most televotes will be ranked higher.
Who would you like to qualify for the Grand Final?