The title of this evening's show has the slogan Dora 2012 Let's go to Eurosong with Nina!. It will be broadcast live from the Anton Marti studio in Zagreb.
Many top names will perform
Croatian broadcaster have promised viewers a full hour of explosive and exclusive television and musical entertainment. A special orchestra has been commissioned and will be led by Ante Gelo. He will help Nina Badrić and the various other high profile guests to perform their songs.
This content is unfortunately no longer available
Besides the top of the bill act Nina Badrić, the guest list includes:-
- Kaliopi - representative of FYR Macedonia in Baku
- Rambo Amadeus - representative of Montenegro in Baku
- Maya Sar - representative of Bosnia & Herzegovina in Baku
- Emilija Kokić - soloist and lead singer of Riva, who won the 1989 Eurovision Song Contest for Yugoslavia
- Nina - representative of Serbia in the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest
- Hari Mata Hari - representative of Bosnia & Herzegovina in the 2006 Eurovision Song Contest
It is expected that after all of the guest performances, the Croatian entry will be presented to the public.
More about Nina
Nina Badrić is a well established artist in Croatia and it's surrounding neighbour countries. She began performing as a nine year old girl in a childrens choir. Since the early 1990's she has enjoyed a successful career for more than 20 years.
Nina has tried to win the Croatian ticket to Europe's Favourite TV Show on four previous occasions, coming very close in 2003:-
- 1993 - 7th place - Ostavljam Te
- 1994 - 10th place - Godine Nestvarne
- 1995 - 18th place - Odlaziš Zauvijek
- 2003 - 2nd place - Čarobno Jutro
Croatia will take part in the second half of the Second Semi-Final of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest in Baku on Thursday May 24th.