For 2010, unlike previous years, only Latvian citizens are allowed to participate. The 10 songs in the final have been selected by the broadcaster Latvijas Televīzija from a total of 79 submitted entries. During the Eirodziesma 2010 show, the viewers and the jury will select three songs progressing to a superfinal. The final battle for a place in the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest in Oslo will then take place between these three songs.
The running-order for the final is:
1. PeR – Like A Mouse
2. Triānas parks – Lullaby For My Dreammate (Diamond Lullaby)
3. Aisha – What For? (Only Mr. God Knows Why)
4. Lauris Reiniks – Your Morning Lullaby
5. Dons – My Religion Is Freedom
6. Projekts Konike – Digi Digi Dong
7. h2o – When I Close My Eyes
8. Kristīne Kārkla-Puriņa – Rišti Räšti
9. Ivo Grīsniņš-Grīslis – Because I Love You
10. Kristīna Zaharova – Snow In July
Latvia did not qualify for the Final of the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest with Intars Busulis' Probka. In 2010, Latvia will compete in the first semi-final of the contest, on the 25 May.