Three wildcard finalists who didn't make it first time around from the semi-finals were chosen by a jury and given a second chance to compete in the final. Ironically, all three of them had just missed out in the third semi final. This means the line up for the final is as follows (songs in alphabetical order of performers) -
- Agama – Field Of Kings
- Aistė Pilvelytė – Melancolia
- Amberlife – Material World
- Eden – Nirvana
- Evelina Sašenko – For This I’ll Pray
- InCulto – East European Funk
- Jūratė Miliauskaitė – Let It Rain
- Merūnas – Rosa
- Monika Linkytė – Give Away
- Ramūnas Difartas – Blues Of Life
- Ruslanas Kirilkinas – I Love A Boy Who's In Love With A Fairytale
- Sasha Son & Nora – Say Yes To Life
Sasha Son represented Lithuania in the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest, and is hoping to represent his country for the second year in succession. His song Love finished at the 23rd place in the Final in Moscow.
If you missed the Lithuanian national final or just want to watch it again, you can enjoy it whenever you want our ESCTV player.
Lithuania will participate in the first part of the Second Semi-Final of Europe's Favourite TV Show on Thursday, 27th of May.