Just like last week, we're coming to the end of one of the busiest "Eurovision weeks" of the year for broadcasters all over Europe. Germany had two shows, one on Monday and one on Thursday, and yesterday Finland progressed in their selection. On Sunday Azerbaijan picks their act, but before we have no less than five shows to check out tonight.
Entries to be picked in Norway, Hungary and Iceland
In Eurovision.tv we're very pleased to give you the possibility to watch one, two or the three national finals that are being held tonight.
- In Norway ten talented acts are going to battle it out to win their ticket to the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest. You can watch the Final of Melodi Grand Prix right here on Eurovision.tv starting at 19:55 CET.
- Some minutes later, at 20:15, you can tune in our player to watch live from Budapest the Final of the Hungarian national selection, A Dal, with eight acts competing for the ticket to Baku.
- And the last choice of the evening will come from Iceland. Seven acts have reached the Final of Söngvakeppni Sjónvarpsins 2012, but only one of them will make it to Azerbaijan. Check out our Web TV player at 21:30 to follow the show.
Semi-finals in Sweden and Lithuania
The finals are not the only shows tonight. Sweden and Lithuania started their semi-final rounds last week and go on with them on Saturday.
Melodifestivalen moves to Sweden's second city, Gothenburg, for the second semi-final with eight more acts in the line-up (pictured):
- Ulrik Munther - Soldiers
- Top Cats - Baby Doll
- Sonja Alden - I Din Himmel
- Andreas Lundstedt - Aldrig Aldrig
- Timotej - Stormande Hav
- David Lindgren - Shout It Out
- Mimi Oh - Det Går För Långsamt
- Thomas Di Leva - Ge Aldrig Upp
Two of the songs will proceed to the Final and two to the Second Chance round. Melodifestivalen is available to watch live through SVT Play.
As it happened last week, in Lithuania the performances have already been judged by the jury. This is the line-up of the show with the points awarded by the jury:
- Jurijus Veklenko - Tu Ne Viena 34 points
- Sati - Light Is The One 32 points
- Katažina - Euforija 34 points
- Diana Jasilionytė - Dear Someone 36 points
- Vytautas Matuzas - Take It Back 40 points
- Martynas Beinaris - Bella Donna 26 points
- Laura J and Stiga - Fading In The Mist 23 points
- Sweetsalt - My Love 30 points
- Alive Way - Amazed By You 41 points (pictured below)
Complete results will follow tonight after the televote and smart-phone voting, and three more songs will go to the Final. A webcast is provided to follow the Lithuanian semi-final on LRT's site.
All of this night's shows have finished, and the Hungarian, Norwegian and Icelandic finals can be watched again and again in our WebTV player.