The show opened with some guest performances including last year's winner Gjoko Taneski, singing his Eurovision entry Jas Ja Imam Silata accompanied by a percussionist playing bottles.
After this, the hosts Elena Miteva and Zoran Mirchevski led us to the competing songs:
- Rok Agresori – Kukuriku (Aleksandar Ristovski-Prince & Zoran Trikov)
- Bobi Mojsoski – Te Krade Toj (Lazar Cvetkovski & Ognen Nedelkovski)
- Olivera Gorgoska – Na Kraj (Goce Simonovski & Radi Vrcakovski)
- Angelina Stojanoska – Znaesh Li (Daniel Mitrevski, Petar Dimitrovski & Irena Dimovska)
- Skipi & Tajzi – Ostavi Politika I Pojachaj Ton (Skipi & Tajzi)
- Amir Ibraimovski & Art Sound – Posledna Pesna (Gligor Kodoski & Jovan Vasilevski)
- Emilija Gievska feat. Andrej Miske – Paranoja (Boban Apostolov & Zoran Rudan)
- Riste Tevdoski – Ne Se Menuva Ljubovta (Lazar Cvetkovski & Milan Milanov)
- Martin Srbinoski – Ram Tam Tam (Goce Simonovski & Martin Srbinovski)
- Lidija Kochovska – Bozhji Pateki (Aleksandar Cekredzi & Maja Pavlovska)
- Goran Kargov – Lazham Deka Ne Boli (Hris Marin, Vladimir Dojcinovski & Petar Acev)
- Zdravka Mirchevska – Ludost (Zdravka Mircevska & Kiril Babamov)
- Natasha Milankova – Greshka (Stole Avramov, Zoran Aleksic & Mence Avramova)
- Ile Spasov – Koshmar Moj (Ile Spasov & Ognen Nedelkovski)
- Filip Jordanovski – Sekogash Nekoj Povekje Vredi (Darko Tasev & Blaze Temelkov)
- Natalija Slaveva – Ne Mi Trebash (Zoran Aleksic, Stole Avramov & Daniel Bankov)
- Ivan Jovanov & Denis Eks – Kockar (Denis Hajdarevic & Ivan Jovanov)
- Offside – Sekoj Den (Milan Milanov & Goce Simonovski)
- Vlatko Ilievski – Rusinka (Gilgor Koprov, Vladimir Dojcinovski & Jovan Jovanov)
- Vodolija – Ne Vrakjaj Se (Risto Apostolov)
The interval act featured national guests Dragan Mijalkovski and the group Superhiks. The Croatian trio Feminem, who represented Croatia in Oslo, also performed.
Lidija Kochovska won the special award for best performance. The 3rd place went for Offside and the 2nd for Martin Srbinoski. They will go on to represent FYR Macedonia at the Suncane Skale Song Contest in Montenegro.
It was then the moment for Elena Risteska to perform her 2006 entry Ninanajna who gave the country their best placing to date, a 12th place in the Final in Athens.
In the end we got the results, and it was a big victory for Vlatko Ilievski both in the televote and the jury with his song Rusinka and will go on to represent FYR Macedonia in the second semi-final of the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest in Düsseldorf.
If you missed it or would like to see the show again, you can do it here in our webTV player.