Tonight it is Lithuania's turn to choose their entry after three semi-finals where a total of 44 songs have competed for the precious few places in the final.
The line-up for this evening's final is made up of the nine entries that qualified directly from the three semi-finals held on the 5th, 12th and 19th of February, where a mixture of juries and televoting decided the outcome. In addition, four wildcards have joined the line up: three chosen by LRT and one chosen by zebra.lt. This means a total line-up of 13 songs.
This year, the final format has changed. After all 13 songs have been performed, the top three entries chosen by the public and jury will compete in a so-called Super Final. After this the winner will be decided by a 15 member jury in order to make the outcome fairer as a result of some televoting issues experienced in 2010.
The thirteen acts performing tonight are listed below:
Qualified from Semi-Finals
- The Independant - 7th Bus
- Monika - Days Go By
- Sasha Song - The Slogan Of Our Nation
- Vigroses - Freedom Of Mind
- Liepa - Laukiu
- Evelina Sasenko - C'est Ma Vie
- Linas Adomaitis - Floating To You
- Viktorija Ivaskeviciute - Be My Baby
- Ruta Sciogolevaite - Break Free
- Martynas Beinaris - Tomorrow And After
- Urte Silagalyte - Candy Baby
- Donny Montell - Let Me
- Donny Montell & Sasha Song - Best Friends
As with many other national selections, you can watch tonight's Lithuanian final right here at Eurovsion.tv, live!
Lithuania will take part in the second half of the first semi-final of the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest on the 10th of May in Düsseldorf, Germany.