Tonight 15 countries will compete for 10 places in the Grand Final. The broadcast will be hosted by Nikolaj Koppel, Pilou Asbæk and Lise Rønne who are eager to welcome the millions of viewers to Copenhagen for tonight's show!
- Malta: Coming Home sung by Firelight
- Israel: Same Heart sung my Mei Finegold
- Norway: Silent Storm sung by Carl Espen
- Georgia: Three Minutes To Earth sung by The Shin and Mariko
- Poland: My Słowianie - We Are Slavic sung by Donatan and Cleo
- Austria: Rise Like A Phoenix sung by Conchita Wurst
- Lithuania: Attention sung by Vilija Matačiūnaitė
- Finland: Something Better sung by Softengine
- Ireland: Heartbeat sung by Can-Linn feat Kasey Smith
- Belarus: Cheesecake sung by Teo
- F.Y.R. Macedonia: To The Sky sung by Tijana
- Switzerland: Hunter Of Stars sung by Sebalter
- Greece: Rise Up sung by Freaky Fortune feat Riskykidd
- Slovenia: Round And Round sung by Tinkara Kovač
- Romania: Miracle sung by Paula Seling & OVI
You can find more information about tonight's participants on our event page for the Second Semi-Final.
Watch our highlights videos backstage and the recap of the first dress rehearsal.
Also, why not take a look at our gallery from the first rehearsal this afternoon.
This content is unfortunately no longer available
15 Songs: 18 Juries
Fifteen songs will participate in the Second Semi-Final, and professional juries in each of the participating countries, as well as in Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom voted on yesterday's dress rehearsal. They account for 50% of the overall total.
The EBU's televoting partner Digame will merge the points given by the jury and the televoters tonight per individual country. If there is a tie between two or more songs between jury votes and televotes, then the song gaining the most televotes will be ranked higher.
The live show of the Second Semi-Final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 will take place on Thursday 8th of May at 21:00 CET and will broadcast live on Eurovision.tv.