Tonight: The Second Semi-Final From Baku24 May 2012 at 02:10 CEST
Tonight, the Second Semi-Final of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest will be broadcast LIVE from the Baku Crystal Hall in Baku, Azerbaijan, where 18 countries will compete for just 10 places in the Grand Final
The broadcast will be hosted by Nargiz, Eldar and Leyla who are all eager to welcome the millions of viewers to Baku for tonight's show!
The 18 acts competing in the Second Semi-Final of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest in order of appearance are:
- Serbia - Željko Joksimović - Nije Ljubav Stvar
- F.Y.R. Macedonia - Kaliopi - Crno I Belo
- The Netherlands - Joan Franka - You And Me
- Malta - Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night
- Belarus - Litesound - We Are The Heroes
- Portugal - Filipa Sousa - Vida Minha
- Ukraine - Gaitana - Be My Guest
- Bulgaria - Sofi Marinova - Love Unlimited
- Slovenia - Eva Boto - Verjamem
- Croatia - Nina Badrić - Nebo
- Sweden - Loreen - Euphoria
- Georgia - Anri Jokhadze - I'm A Joker
- Turkey - Can Bonomo - Love Me Back
- Estonia - Ott Lepland - Kuula
- Slovakia - Max Jason Mai - Don't Close Your Eyes
- Norway - Tooji - Stay
- Bosnia & Herzegovina - Maya Sar - Korake Ti Znam
- Lithuania - Donny Montell - Love Is Blind
You can find more information about tonight's participants on our event page for the Second Semi-Final.
Of the 18 entries, 10 will qualify to the Grand Final of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest, which takes place on Saturday the 26th of May. The result will be determined by way of a 50/50 split between national expert juries and televoting. The combined scores will create the final outcome.
In yesterday's Jury Semi-Final, the expert juries already determined their votes by watching the live performances. These results have however not been revealed. The televoting will take place during the live show once the final performance has taken place.
The viewers of the 18 competing nations as well as the viewers watching in France, Germany and the United Kingdom will have the opportunity to televote for their favourite song with the numbers being revealed by their respective national broadcaster during the live show.
Once the televotes have been collected, these will be combined with the jury votes and centrally added up. The countries successful in qualifying to the final will then be announced in random order with the opening of virtual envelopes on screen.
Remember that you can watch the Second Semi-Final LIVE right here on Eurovision.tv via our ESCTV player, streaming Europe's Favourite TV Show right to your computer.