Judith Rakers, Anke Engelke and Stefan Raab will present the Second Semi-Final of the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest tonight, to be broadcast live from the Düsseldorf Arena starting from 21:00 CET.
This is the line-up of the Second Semi-Final of the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest:
- Bosnia & Herzegovina: Dino Merlin - Love In Rewind
- Austria: Nadine Beiler - The Secret Is Love
- The Netherlands: 3JS - Never Alone
- Belgium: Witloof Bay - With Love Baby
- Slovakia: TWiiNS - I'm Still Alive
- Ukraine: Mika Newton - Angel
- Moldova: Zdob și Zdub - So Lucky
- Sweden: Eric Saade - Popular
- Cyprus: Christos Mylordos - San Aggelos S’Agapisa
- Bulgaria: Poli Genova - Na Inat
- F.Y.R. Macedonia: Vlatko Ilievski - Rusinka
- Israel: Dana International - Ding Dong
- Slovenia: Maja Keuc - No One
- Romania: Hotel FM - Change
- Estonia: Getter Jaani - Rockefeller Street
- Belarus: Anastasiya Vinnikova - I Love Belarus
- Latvia: Musiqq - Angel In Disguise
- Denmark: A Friend In London - New Tomorrow
- Ireland: Jedward - Lipstick
You can find more information about tonight's participants on our Event Page for the Second Semi-Final.
Out of the 19 entries, 10 will go forward to the Final of the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest due to a 50/50 decision of televoting and national expert juries, the results of which will be added up for each respective country.
The expert juries have voted already yesterday during the Second Dress Rehearsal, based on the live performances of the participating artists, but the results have not been disclosed yet. The televoting will take place during the live show, starting from the beginning of the Semi-Final.
TV viewers from the 19 participating countries as well as those from France, Germany and Italy will have the opportunity to take part in the televoting, with the numbers and details being announced in the live broadcast of the public broadcaster in each country.
After the voting results have been collected, they are centrally added up, and the countries qualifying for the Final will be announced in random order by opening virtual envelopes.
While Europe is voting, the TV viewers will be treated by a performance by the The Flying Steps. Read more about the interval acts in our featured article.
Watch the Second Semi-Final live online on Eurovision.tv's own ESCTV player! Be sure to try out its new feature Live Pause And Rewind (DVR), too. It allows you to enjoy parts of the show again by rewinding the webcast to any desired position within 30 minutes and go on watching the live webstream whenever the part you wanted to see again is over. Of course, the whole Second Semi-Final will be available on-demand when it has finished.
This content is unfortunately no longer available