Tonight, the Grand Final of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest will be broadcast LIVE from the Baku Crystal Hall in Baku, Azerbaijan, where 26 countries will compete for the title of Winner of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest.
The broadcast will be hosted by Nargiz, Eldar and Leyla who are all eager to welcome the millions of viewers to Baku for tonight's show!
The 26 acts competing in the Grand Final of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest in order of appearance are:
- UNITED KINGDOM - Engelbert Humperdinck - Love Will Set You Free
- HUNGARY - Compact Disco - Sound Of Our Hearts
- ALBANIA - Rona NIshliu - Suus
- LITHUANIA - Donny Montell - Love Is Blind
- BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA - Maya Sar - Korake Ti Znam
- RUSSIA - Buranovskiye Babushki - Party For Everybody
- ICELAND - Greta Salóme & Jónsi - Never Forget
- CYPRUS - Ivi Adamou - La La Love
- FRANCE - Anggun - Echo (You And I)
- ITALY - Nina Zilli - L'Amore È Femmina (Out Of Love)
- ESTONIA - Ott Lepland - Kuula
- NORWAY - Tooji - Stay
- AZERBAIJAN - Sabina Babayeva - When The Music Dies
- ROMANIA - Mandinga - Zaleilah
- DENMARK - Soluna Samay - Shoud've Known Better
- GREECE - Eleftheria Eleftheriou - Aphrodisiac
- SWEDEN - Loreen - Euphoria
- TURKEY - Can Bonomo - Love Me Back
- SPAIN - Pastora Soler - Quédate Conmigo (Stay With Me)
- GERMANY - Roman Lob - Standing Still
- MALTA - Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night
- F.Y.R. MACEDONIA - Kaliopi - Crno I Belo
- IRELAND - Jedward - Waterline
- SERBIA - Željko Joksimović - Nije Ljubav Stvar
- UKRAINE - Gaitana - Be My Guest
- MOLDOVA - Pasha Parfeny - Lăutar
You can find more information about tonight's participants on our event page for the Grand Final.
Of the 26 entries, just one country will be crowned the winner and claim the coveted Grand Prix trophy, designed by Kjell Engman, and made of solid transparent glass with sand-blasted and painted detailing.
The result will be determined by way of a 50/50 split between national expert juries and televoting. The combined scores will create the final outcome. Countries will award their votes in scores from 1 to 7 and then 8, 10 and 12 points with only the latter three being read out by the spokesperson. All 42 participating countries will be able to vote.
In yesterday's Jury Final, the expert juries already determined their votes by watching the live performances. These results have however not been revealed. The televoting will take place during the live show once the final performance has taken place.
The viewers of the 26 competing nations will have the opportunity to televote for their favourite song with the numbers being revealed by their respective national broadcaster during the live show. The lines will be open for just 15 minutes after the last song has been performed.
Once the televotes have been collected, these will be combined with the jury votes and centrally added up. The votes will be then be delivered by spokespersons from each of the participating nations.
Remember that you can watch the Grand Final LIVE right here on Eurovision.tv from 21:00 CET via our ESCTV player, streaming Europe's Favourite TV Show right to your computer.