Tonight! The First Semi-Final from Copenhagen06 May 2014 at 05:00 CEST
Tonight 16 countries will compete for 10 places in the Grand Final. The broadcast will be hosted by Nikolaj Koppel, Pilou Asbæk and Lise Rønne who are eager to welcome the millions of viewers to Copenhagen for tonight's show!
- Armenia: Not Alone sung by Aram MP3
- Latvia: Cake To Bake sung by Aarzemnieki
- Estonia: Amazing sung by Tanja
- Sweden: Undo sung by Sanna Nielsen
- Iceland: No Prejudice sung by Pollapönk
- Albania: One Night's Anger sung by Hersi
- Russia: Shine sung by Tolmachevy Sisters
- Azerbaijan: Start A Fire sung by Dilara Kazimova
- Ukraine: Tick-Tock sung by Mariya Yaremchuk
- Belgium: Mother sung by Axel Hirsoux
- Moldova: Wild Soul sung by Cristina Scarlat
- San Marino: Maybe (Forse) sung by Valentina Monetta
- Portugal: Quero Ser Tua sung by Suzy
- Netherlands: Calm After The Storm sung by The Common Linnets
- Montenegro: Moj Svijet sung by Sergej Ćetković
- Hungary: Running sung by András Kállay-Saunders
You can find more information about tonight's participants on our event page for the First Semi-Final.
Watch our highlights videos backstage and the recap of the first dress rehearsal.
Also, why not take a look at our gallery from the first rehearsal yesterday afternoon.
This content is unfortunately no longer available
16 Songs: 19 Juries
Sixteen songs will participate in the First Semi-Final, and professional juries in each of the participating countries, as well as in Spain, France and Denmark voted on yesterday's dress rehearsal. They account for 50% of the overall total.
The EBU's televoting partner Digame will merge the points given by the jury and the televoters tonight per individual country. If there is a tie between two or more songs between jury votes and televotes, then the song gaining the most televotes will be ranked higher.
The live show of the First Semi-Final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 will take place on Tuesday 6th of May at 21:00 CET and will broadcast live on Eurovision.tv.