Tonight ten more winners through to the Final09 May 2014 at 01:00 CEST
We have another ten finalists, and these are as follows, in the order they were announced:
This content is unfortunately no longer available
15 acts were competing in the Second Semi-Final of the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest in order of appearance:
- Malta: Coming Home sung by Firelight
- Israel: Same Heart sung my Mei Finegold
- Norway: Silent Storm sung by Carl Espen
- Georgia: Three Minutes To Earth sung by The Shin and Mariko
- Poland: My Słowianie - We Are Slavic sung by Donatan and Cleo
- Austria: Rise Like A Phoenix sung by Conchita Wurst
- Lithuania: Attention sung by Vilija Matačiūnaitė
- Finland: Something Better sung by Softengine
- Ireland: Heartbeat sung by Can-Linn (feat Kasey Smith)
- Belarus: Cheesecake sung by Teo
- F.Y.R. Macedonia: To The Sky sung by Tijana
- Switzerland: Hunter Of Stars sung by Sebalter
- Greece: Rise Up sung by Freaky Fortune feat Riskykidd
- Slovenia: Round And Round sung by Tinkara Kovač
- Romania: Miracle sung by Paula Seling & OVI
Second Semi-Final concludes
Tonight's ten finalists (beside those already known, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Denmark. Armenia, Sweden, Iceland, Russia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, San Marino, Netherlands, Montenegro and Hungary), will take part in the Grand Final of the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest, which takes place on Saturday the 10h of May.
The result was determined by way of a 50/50 split between national expert juries and televoting. The combined scores created the final outcome. In yesterday's Jury Final, the expert juries already determined their votes for the Second Semi-Final by watching the live performances. Televoting took place tonight during the live show.
"My congratulations to all our qualifiers,” said Mr Jon Ola Sand, the Executive Supervisor of the EBU “While I'm not a man given to making predictions at this stage, I can confidently say that our audiences on TV and at the arena are in for a treat in Saturday's Grand Final!”
If you missed the show, you can still watch it here.