These six songs will be performed live on The Late Late Show Eurosong Special on Friday 20 February.
1. M.N.A - Flying, written by Ronan McCormack.
2. Laura-Jayne Hunter - Out Of Control, written by Derry O’Donovan.
3. Lee Bradshaw - So What, written by Billy Larkin and Kevin Breathnach.
4. Johnny Brady - Amazing, written by Tony Adams Rosa.
5. Kristina Zaharova - I Wish I Could Pretend, written by Lauris Reiniks and Gordon Pogoda.
6. Sinead Mulvey & Black Daisy - Et Cetera, written by Niall Mooney, Jonas Gladnikoff, Daniele Moretti and Christina Schilling.
The winner will be decided in half by a regional jury vote and in half by public televote. The regional juries are based in Cork, Limerick, Sligo and Dublin. The procedure echoes the change to this year’s Eurovision Song Contest, where national juries will have a say in the contest, sharing the decision equally with the televote.
The six competing songs were chosen by a a jury chaired by Eurovision winner Linda Martin from a total of almost 300 entries from Ireland and foreign countries. The jury included representatives from the Irish music industry as well as Diarmuid Furlong, the head of the official Eurovision fan club of Ireland.
The Late Late Show Eurosong Special will be broadcast on RTÉ ONE television and via webcast, starting at 22:35 CET.
In 2008, Dustin the Turkey finished 15th in the first Semi-Final, thus failing to qualify Ireland for the Final. Tonight's winner will compete for Ireland in the second semi-final in Moscow on Thursday, 14th May.