There will be two rounds of voting in the Söngvakeppnin final this year. In the first round of voting, a jury panel and televoting, on a 50/50 basis will determine the top two songs. These two entries will then advance to the superfinal, where the winner will be determined by televoting only.
Tthe two songs in the superfinal are required to be performed in the language they want to compete with at the Eurovision Song Contest in case they win the final (language in bold):
- CADEM - Fyrir Alla (For everyone). English
- SUNDAY - Fjaðrir (Feathers) English
- Björn & Friends - Piltur og stúlka (Boy and girl). Icelandic
- María Ólafsdóttir - Lítil Skref (Small steps) English
- Elín Sif - Í kvöld (Tonight). English
- Friðrik Dór - Í síðasta skipti (For the last time) English
- Haukur Heiðar Hauksson - Milljón Augnablik (Million moments). Icelandic
The members of the jury that will vote in the first round are:
- Yohanna, performer who represented Iceland in the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest.
- Stefán Hilmarsson, from the band Sálin. He represented Iceland in 1988 and 1991.
- Einar Bárðarson, radio host and music manager.
- Sigríður Thorlacius, singer and composer from the band Hjaltalín.
- Valdimar Guðmundsson, singer from the band Valdimar.
This content is unfortunately no longer available