Today: High noon in Kyiv18 February 2012 at 01:18 CET
Today, 21 young talented artists will try their best to convince their fans and an expert jury and win the ticket to Baku. National and international guests are invited to entertain the public in the three hour show. Among them are Alyosha who represented Ukraine in the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest in Oslo. She wrote the lyrics for one of this year’s participants Renata. Zlata Ognevich and Matias will also support the finalists and perform on stage. This year’s entrant from France, Aggun, will sing her song Echo (You And I) for the Ukrainian public.
If you want to listen to some of the Ukrainian entries that will be performed today in the final, just click on the participant’s name below and then on the video.
Here is the list of entrants in order of their appearance on stage in today’s show:
1. Shanis - Dream
2. Vitalij Halaj - I Want To Love
3. Max Barskih - Dance
4. Olya Polyakova - Lepestok
5. Eduard Romanyuta - I’ll Never Let Go
6. Band Legkyj Flirt - MegaMix
7. Igor Tatarenko - You’re My Life
8. Myhajlo Hrytskan - Ya Tak Iskal Tebya
9. Duet Masha Shazonova & Tyhon Levchenko - I Close To You
10. Marta - My Heart Is Sorrowing
11. Hajtana - Be My Guest
12. Oksana Nesterenko - Mondo Blu
13. RAPIRA - Get Over
14. Andrij Bohomolets - Are You Waiting For Me
15. BONDarchuk - I Don’t Know Why
16. Renata - Love In Sunlight Rays
17. Band Treeorange - New Day
18. NEREALNYE (The Incredibles) - Just A Dream
19. Ulyana Rudakova - Ty Ne Odyn
20. Marietta - Rainbow
21. Lena Voloshyna - Let It Out
The voting in the national final is a combination of SMS voting and the verdict of an expert jury. Members of the jury will be announced on the official site of NTU before the national final begins. Unlike previous years, there will be no internet voting and a rule permitting only one SMS vote per phone will be implemented. You will able to follow the procedure of voting on the site of NTU during the whole event.
Enjoy this entertaining show LIVE from Kyiv here on eurovision.tv!