Greta Salóme from Iceland wins the Eurovision Again Semi-Final Special19 December 2020 at 23:00 CET
As voted by you, the 26 most popular non-qualifying songs were shown during the Eurovision Again Semi-Final Special on Saturday night. Performances from the past that didn't quite make it through to the Semi-Finals were given their time to shine again. In November, fans had the opportunity to choose their favourite performance from each country and 12 (douze!) Eurovision fan blogs and podcasts were also invited to select their favourites as well.
During the show, our friends at #EurovisionAgain ran a fan poll on Twitter which allowed you to shower your forgotten favourites with the love, attention and points they deserve.
After an exciting voting window, hosted by our friends at #EurovisionAgain, Greta Salóme from Iceland was crowned the winner of the show. She received the most points from the online votes. Greta represented Iceland at the Semi-Final in 2016 with the song ‘Hear Them Calling’. ZiBBZ from Switzerland ended up in second place and Norma John from Finland came third in the fan poll.
26 Songs to remember
The compilation of acts gave audiences a show that you'd come to expect from a usual Eurovision Song Contest. From pop songs, power ballads, folk influences, and rock jams to performances that included two astronauts from Montenegro and some police officers from Moldova.
This was the full line-up of tonight's show:
- Norway - Stella Mwangi - Haba Haba
- Estonia - Koit Toome and Laura - Verona
- Belarus - Petr Elfimov - Eyes That Never Lie
- Bulgaria - Poli Genova - Na Inat
- Slovenia - Omar Naber - Stop
- The Netherlands - Edsilia Rombley - On Top Of The World
- Moldova - Eduard Romanyuta - I Want Your Love
- Finland - Norma John - Blackbird
- San Marino - Valentina Monetta - Crisalide (Vola)
- Romania - Ester Peony - On A Sunday
- Monaco - Séverine Ferrer - La Coco-Dance
- Greece - Yianna Terzi - Oniro Mou
- Denmark - DQ - Drama Queen
- Poland - Tulia - Fire Of Love (Pali Się)
- Switzerland - ZiBBZ - Stones
- North Macedonia - Jana Burčeska - Dance Alone
- Ireland - Molly Sterling - Playing With Numbers
- Montenegro - Who See - Igranka
- Croatia - Feminnem - Lako Je Sve
- Andorra - Anonymous - Salvem El Món
- Israel - Mei Finegold - Same Heart
- Slovakia - Kristina Pelakova - Horehronie
- Belgium - Kate Ryan - Je T'adore
- Czech Republic - Marta Jandová & Vaclav Noid Bárta - Hope Never Dies
- Iceland - Greta Salóme - Hear Them Calling
- Portugal - Suzy - Quero Ser Tua
While waiting for the results, you had the opportunity to enjoy the chosen highlights from various Semi-Final interval acts. We selected musical numbers, some of the best dance performances and many more fun videos for you to enjoy.
We hope you have enjoyed this special edition of Eurovision Again. The concept will return next year but first it's time for the national selections!