Do you want to help decide how the entertainment for one of the three live shows of the Eurovision Song Contest will look in May? If yes, then it is now that you need to send us your best ideas by sharing them on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and using the hashtag #MyEurovisionIdea.
By doing that you will be taking part in a campaign using the same name, which has been going since December. With the help of the users’ ideas, this will create the ultimate Eurovision-act in one of the three shows on the 6th, 8th or 10th of May.
You do, however, need to hurry if you want to play your part! This is because thousands of Eurovision Song Contest fans all over Europe have already shared their ideas on social media. Below you can see a list of the 10 craziest ideas:
- ”My Eurovision idea is the world’s biggest hugging marathon – one minute where the whole world hugs each other” @carstenborch
- ”Mermaids sitting on rocks like The Little Mermaid, will dive down into a giant aquarium and perform a sensual underwater dance” @indanaimprov
- ”Everyone in the audience will be given a coloured helium balloon and during the interval act the roof of B&W-Hallerne will open and everyone will send their balloons into the air” Daniel James Clark
- ”Make the world’s biggest ’smørrebrød’ (Danish open sandwich) live on stage and serve it at the after party” @Madinagoodway
- ”A background of stop/go-animation in Lego. Dancers in bacon dresses sitting on Arne Jacobsen furniture dancing to Junior Senior” @mrs_forky
- ”Everyone in the world will eat Danish sausages at the same time” @TheotherRB
- ”Let the fans give out the points!” @ESCJessicaUK
- ”One Direction will perform!” dorisramirez
- ”Bring the orchestra back, or at least drop the ban on live-music, which has been in place since 2004” @shanehenegan
- ”Send all the song files from the final into outer space in a time capsule with live recordings from NSA on the stage’s big screen”. @Madinagoodway