Six more songs through to Latvian final09 February 2013 at 23:22 CET
The following 12 songs participated in tonight's second semi-final of Dziesma. Qualifiers in bold.
- Aiwink - Now Or Never
- Ieva Sutugova - Cold Heart
- Marta Ritova - I Am Who I Am
- Grupa PeR - Here We Go
- Dāvids Kalandija & Dināra - Fool In Love
- Mārtiņš Ruskis & 4 Vēji - Joey
- Andris Kivičs - Hey! Hey!
- Grupa Pieneņu Vīns - The One
- Niko - One
- Framest - Let The Night Belong To The Lovers
- Kristīne Šomase - Phoenix Fly
- Rūta Dūduma - Here I Am
The voting was determined by a 50/50 mix of public televoting and the nine members of the jury. The programme was presented by Martin Meyer, Madara Botmane and Anta Aizupe.
The six songs that quallified above, join the six songs that qualified from the first semi-final, which were as follows;
- Liene Candy - Higher And Higher
- Antra Stafecka - When You Are With Me
- Headline - Love
- Samanta Tīna - I Need A Hero
- Sabīne Berezina - Upside Down
- Grupa PeR - Sad Trumpet
The final will be held in the city of Venstpils on Saturday the 16th February. A draw to determine the running order of the 12 songs in the final will be held on Tuesday the 12th of February.
Latvia will participate in the first half of Semi-Final Two to be held on Thursday the 16th of May.