This is the full result of tonight's show:
- Sinplus - Unbreakable - 17.87%
- IVO - Peace & Freedom - 16.02%
- Chiara Dubey - Anima Nuova - 13.82%
- I Quattro - Fragile - 10.56%
- Katherine St-Laurent - Wrong To Let You Go - 9.91%
- Patric Scott feat. Fabienne Louves - Real Love - 9.81%
- Raphael Jeger - The Song In My Head - 5.96%
- Lys Assia - C’était Ma Vie - 5.46%
- Macy - Shining - 3.49%
- Atomic-Angels - Black Symphony - 2.36%
- Emel - She - 1.30%
- Guillermo Sorya - Baby Baby Baby - 1.19%
- Ze Flying Zezettes Orchestra - L’autre - 1.17%
- Sosofluo - Quand Je Ferme Les Yeux - 1.08%
The results were announced by calling the Top 3 first: Chiara Dubey, IVO and Sinplus. Then an envelope reading "Baku 2012" was opened by the presenter and Sinplus were named as the winners of the televoting. The full televoting results were announced only after the show had ended.
This content is unfortunately no longer available
The pop-rock track Unbreakable becomes officially the first song chosen for the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest. You can have a look at their performance here on the SF website. Unbreakable was one of the two songs selected by the Italian-language broadcaster RTSI. Chiara Dubey's Anima Nuova, which finished third, was the other RTSI entry.
Sinplus is a duo formed by the brothers Ivan and Gabriel and they started playing music in the practice room of their father. Then they moved to San Diego and Los Angeles bringing a whole lot of musical experiences back to Switzerland. Now Baku is their next destination.