At CET 21:05 this evening, 20 songs in the 2009 Beovizija show had to be cut down to the final 10, who will compete in tomorrow's final. A jury chose the 20 songs on beforehand, and now both jury and televoters have decided who the qualifiers will be. Here is the order of appearances (qualifiers marked in bold):
- SevdahBABY i Miki Element - Previše reči
- Zbogom Brus Li - Ha ha ha
- Trio Pasaž i Katarina Sotirović - Zauvek
- Vanja Mijatović - Led i žar
- Sonja Bakić - Ništa novo
- Marko Kon i Milan Nikolić - Cipela
- Andrej Ilić - Nemam te
- Etar - Sanjaj me
- Lejla Hot - Čekajući princa
- Dušan Zrnić - Tvoje drugo ime je greh
- Minja Samardžić - Petak uveče
- Oscar & Beauty Queens feat. Đorđe Marjanović - Superstar
- Ana Nikolić - Bili smo najlepši
- Ivana Selakov - Moje odbrane
- Pozitivan haos - Gloria
- Danijel i Milica - H8ER
- Zemlja gruva - Svejedno je
- Saška Janković - Nauči me
- OT Bend - Blagoslov za kraj
- Tijana Bogićević - Pazi šta radiš
The host of the evening's event Jovana Janković was also last year's co-host at the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest in Belgrade, Serbia.
Tonight's semi-final was not only packed with hopeful Serbian singers. Also foreign participants for the 54th edition of Europe's favourite TV-show came the way through Belgrade tonight: The representatives who showed up for the interval act were the representatives of Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia and FYR Macedonia.
Tomorrow at CET 21:00, the final of Beovizija will take place and then it will be decided who will succeed Jelena Tomasević, who represented Serbia in last year’s edition of the Eurovision Song Contest. Jelena Tomasević came in 6th place in the final with Oro. She will also be in the interval act of tomorrow’s Beovizija final in Belgrade.