The Serbian national selection, Beosong, will take place on the 2nd and 3rd of March in the RTS studios in Belgrade. The following acts will battle for the ticket to Malmö, where the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest will be held:
- Moja svetlosti - Igor Terzija
- Što prolazim - Dušan Zrnić
- Za tebe živim - Kristina Savić
- Savršen kraj - Aleksandra Dabić
- Usne kadifa - Kal
- Tren - Žarko Stepanov
- Svetla pale se za nas - Ksenija Kočetova
- Blagoslov - Maja Nikolić
- Spas - Dušan Svilar
- Ruža od baruta - Nenad Milosavljević
- Anđeo s neba - Maja Odžaklijevska
- Halo - Marija Mihajlović
- Ljubav je svuda - Mirna Radulović, Nevena Božović, Sara Jovanović
- Magija - SKY's
- Duga u tvojim očima - Saška Janković
The list includes several famous names, most notably Maja Odžaklievska: The Macedonian singer has taken part in no less than seven Eurovision national finals since 1981, her biggest success being a second place with the song Julija in the Yugoslav national final 1982.
Nevena Božović represented Serbia in the 2007 Junior Eurovision Song Contest with Piši mi. With her participation in Beosong 2013, she is the first Serbian Junior Eurovision participant to subsequently try her luck in the "grown-up" version of the Eurovision Song Contest.
All 15 acts will compete in the semi-final of Beosong, on the 2nd of March, where the TV public will select the songs that will go forward to the final, to be held on the 3rd of March. Then, the Serbian representative for the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest will be chosen, again by the TV public by means of SMS voting.