Second Semi-Final: Last 10 acts qualify for Eurovision 2019 Grand Final16 May 2019 at 23:12 CEST
The following ten countries have qualified for the Grand Final (in order of announcement):
- North Macedonia - Tamara Todevska with Proud
- The Netherlands - Duncan Laurence with Arcade
- Albania - Jonida Maliqi with Ktheju tokës
- Sweden - John Lundvik with Too Late For Love
- Russia - Sergey Lazarev with Scream
- Azerbaijan - Chingiz with Truth
- Denmark - Leonora with Love Is Forever
- Norway - KEiiNO with Spirit In The Sky
- Switzerland - Luca Hänni with She Got Me
- Malta - Michela with Chameleon
Eight countries - Armenia, Ireland, Moldova, Latvia, Romania, Austria, Croatia and Lithuania - didn't make it past the second Semi-Final.
You can watch the entire show again on the Eurovision Song Contest's YouTube channel or via the catch-up service of your national public broadcaster.
How the result was decided
The final result was determined through a combination of jury and televotes. The televote took place tonight during the live broadcast of the show and the jury cast their vote while watching the second Dress Rehearsal held on Wednesday 15 May.
The 18 countries participating in the second Semi-Final, as well as Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom, could vote in the show. The ten finalists will participate in the Grand Final this Saturday alongside the ten countries who qualified from the first Semi-Final on Tuesday and the 6 pre-qualified countries; the ‘Big Five’ and host country Israel.
Which half of the Grand Final will tonight's qualifiers perform in?
At the press conference immediately after the second Semi-Final, tonight's qualifiers drew a starting position in either the first or the second half of Saturday's Grand Final. Find out which half the qualifiers drew below and stay tuned for the running order later this night.
- North Macedonia
- The Netherlands