Anita Simoncini and Michele Perniola San Marino entrants
Photo by: Carlo Terenzi
Posted 8 May 2015 at 23:02
The San Marino entrants Anita Simoncini and Michele Perniola want to create a Chain Of Lights for all people around the world. As you will know they will represent their country in the Second Semi-Final on Thursday the 21st of May.
The message they want to speak and sing out is to create a Chain Of Lights in our hearts for a peaceful world. Find out how you can get involved and even win a trip to San Marino and meet this year's participants, Anita and Michele.
We hear it every day in the news on the Radio and TV that people suffer from war. Anita and Michele think it is time to give those victims three minutes of thoughts and positive vibrations during an event that can reach millions of viewers and listeners from Iceland to Israel and from Russia to Australia.
Due to Social Media it is so easy to share your thoughts these days and with the #SanMarino2015 you can create your Chain Of Lights, even online to let it shine in your own, your friends and all other people’s hearts.
Build a Chain Of Lights - The Online Contest
Build a Chain Of Lights together!
They are giving away fifty promotional press kits of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 entry Chain of Lights by Anita Simoncini & Michele Perniola and a chance to meet the two artists in San Marino!
Help create a Chain Of Lights around the world during their performance on stage, at the venue and on TV!
They want you to tell them what a Chain Of Lights means to you, and how they can fufill their dream to create a Chain Of Lights around the entire world on May the 21st and May the 23rd, 2015.
To enter the contest, simply upload a photo or video of your idea to your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account using the hashtag#SanMarino2015. Share your post with all of your friends and get them to join the contest too.
To enter the contest:
a) Read the rules below.
b) Create a photo or video as described above.
c) Upload your creation to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #SanMarino2015 (and make sure that your post is public).
d) Email your home address and where to find your post (your username on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, or a direct URL to your post).
1. Contest is open from May the 6th to May the 20th, 2015. Contest closes on May the 20th, 2015 at 12.00 CET
2. The 1st prize is a weekend for two persons in San Marino (flights and accommodation included) together with the artists Anita & Michele.
3. The 2nd prize is one of fifty promotional press kits of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 San Marino entry Chain Of Lights.
4. Winners will be randomly selected from all entries and judges’ decisions are final.
5. Entries must be made by uploading a photo or video of your personal interpretation of Chain Of Lights to your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account, clearly mentioning the hashtag #SanMarino2015 in the post. The post must be made public (not private) to be considered valid.
6. Entries are only valid if they include the hashtag #SanMarino2015 in the post.
8. Email your home address at [email protected] and mention your username and which social network you used to enter the contest (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram). Please use the subject “Build a Chain of Lights" in your email.
9. This contest is organised by the official Facebook Page of Chain Of Lights and is not associated with Facebook, Twitter,Instagram or Eurovision.tv.