Tonight at 22:25h Central European Time, Silvia Alberto will guide us to the 12 finalist songs that compete to become Portugal's entry in the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest in another show live from a full house Campo Pequeno in Lisbon. The winner will be decided by a mixture of regional juries and televoting on a 50/50 basis.
The order in which the songs will be performed in the final looks like this:
- Filipa Galvão Telles - O Amor Não Sabe
- Banda Trocopasso - O Mundo De Pernas Para O Ar
- Jorge Guerreiro - Ai Lisboa
- Ricardo Martins - Caminheiro De Mim
- The Agency - É Assim Que As Coisas São
- Seis Po' Meia Dúzia - Pássaro Saudade
- Nuno Pinto - Fogo Lento
- Catarina Pereira - Canta Por Mim
- Filipa Azevedo - Há Dias Assim
- Gonçalo Tavares - Rios
- Vanessa - Alvorada
- Rui Nova - Uma Canção À Cid (O Sol E As Estrelas)
You can check their performances from the semifinals on the RTP's site.
Portugal will try to reach the Top 5 of the Eurovision Song Contest for the first time in Oslo, where they managed their best ranking to date, a 6th place in 1996 with Lúcia Moniz's O Meu Coração Não Tem Cor.