Last Tuesday the first six finalists were chosen in Portugal. Tonight Silvia Alberto introduced the twelve songs which competed for the last six final spots. The lucky ones were chosen by televote only (in order of appearance, qualifiers in bold):
- Rui Nova - Uma Canção À Cid (O Sol E As Estrelas)
- Ricardo Martins - Caminheiro De Mim
- Nuno & Fábia - Amar (Vieste Para Me Salvar)
- David Navarro - Quem É Que Será?
- Catarina Pereira - Canta Por Mim
- Filipe Delgado - Serei Eu
- V-Boy - Quando Eu Penso Em Ti
- Terra D'Água - Amanhã No Mar
- Nina Pinto - Meu Coração Não É Meu
- Gonçalo Tavares - Rios
- Banda Trocopasso - O Mundo De Pernas Para O Ar
- Seis Po' Meia Dúzia - Pássaro Saudade
Nuno & Fábia had already took part in Festival da Canção in 2009 and came 7th.
The order in which the songs will be performed in the final will alternate one song from each semi-final, and this is how it will look like:
- Filipa Galvão Telles
- Banda Trocopasso
- Jorge Guerreiro
- Ricardo Martins
- The Agency
- Seis Po' Meia Dúzia
- Nuno Pinto
- Catarina Pereira
- Filipa Azevedo
- Gonçalo Tavares
- Rui Nova
The Portuguese national final takes place next Saturday the 6th of March.
Portugal reached the Final in the last two Eurovision Song Contests with Vânia Fernandes in 2008 and Flor-de-lis last year.