In the first round of voting, people could decide about their favourites in four different duels. The winners of these progressed to the second round of voting (winners in bold):
- Pain Of Salvation - Road Salt vs. Pernilla Wahlgren - Jag Vill Om Du Vågar
- Pauline - Sucker For Love vs. Crucified Barbara - Heaven Or Hell
- Kalle Moraeus & Orsa Spelmän - Underbart vs. NEO - Human Frontier
- Alcazar - Headlines vs. Jessica Andersson - I Did It For Love
The second round of voting consisted of two more duels and the winners of these advanced to the Globen final in Stockholm which will take place next Saturday (qualifiers for the Swedish final in bold):
- Pernilla Wahlgren - Jag Vill Om Du Vågar vs. Crucified Barbara - Heaven Or Hell
- Kalle Moraeus & Orsa Spelmän - Underbart vs. Jessica Andersson - I Did It For Love
Pernilla Wahlgren and Jessica Andersson will join the already qualified Salem Al Fakir, Ola, Eric Saade, Andreas Johnson, Timoteij, Darin, Anna Bergendahl and Peter Jöback in the final which will take place in a week's time in Stockholm's gigantic golfball Globen Arena.
Eurovision.tv's Gustav Dahlander had the chance this week to talk to Alcazar, one of the participants in this week's Second Chance Round. Listen to what Andreas, Tess and Lina have to say!