Room rates are set between NOK 945 (approximately EUR 115) for budget rooms and NOK 2595 (approximately EUR 315) for VIP rooms. Single standard rooms are available starting at NOK 1557 (EUR 190) per night. All room rates include breakfast.
In recent Eurovision Song Contest history, official hotels were never situated so close to the city centre, and to eachother. All official hotels are located at less than two kilometers from the central train station, Oslo S, and the Radisson Blu Plaza hotel, where the EuroClub is most likely to be located. Shuttle buses from the official hotels to the Telenor Arena and vice versa will be provided for accredited delegates, journalists and fans. By car (and under normal traffic conditions) the Telenor Arena is within a 15-20 minute reach of all official hotels.
Before booking, please carefully read the following booking terms.
Booking and payment
- The rooms have to be booked by 30 March at the latest, after this date the rooms will be released to the open market and can no longer be guaranteed. Our travel agent cannot guarantee more rooms after 30 March, but please do not hesitate to ask
- Please see the map of Oslo with the hotels on the left side of the booking form page
- There is a non-refundable booking fee NOK 280 (approximately EUR 35) per person, regardless of the amount of nights. This is normally included in the room prices for group bookings, and the hotels then pay a fee to the hotel agents. This time the solution for NRK was to pay the fee directly to the agent, otherwise the hotel prices would be higher. Please consider the booking fee as part of the room price
- We are happy to inform you that:
- there is no pre-payment obligation, everything is paid upon departure directly to the hotels. There is an exception to group bookings!
- since there is no pre-payment, there is a no-show fee of NOK 100 and you will be charged one night's accommodation
- after arrival there is a 24-hours-cancellation deadline, so if you cancel your room before noon on May 27th, then you only have to pay for the night 27th-28th
- Right after booking you will receive an email confirming your reservation. In this email you will also find a link to be used if you need to change your reservation
- If you cancel your hotel room after 30 March, you will be charged the amount of one night's stay at the agreed rate, in addition to a NOK 100 cancellation fee, incl. VAT
- After arrival, there is a 24-hours-cancellation deadline, so if you cancel your room before noon, then you will only be charged one night's stay
- If you make the cancellation after noon, you will be charged two nights stay
- Cancellation after arrival shall be made directly with the hotels
Important before booking
- Once you have started the hotel reservation on the online hotel booking form, it is not possible to disrupt the booking, you need to finalise the booking at once. If you leave the site, the booking information won't be saved and then you have to start over again
- Questions? For questions regarding the booking, the rooms, the payment or similar, please see the form's Contact information field.