The second Semi-Final will again be hosted by Nadia Hasnaoui, Erik Solbakken and Haddy Jatou N'Jie who already presented the first show on Tuesday night.
The 17 participating songs in tonight's Second Semi-Final will be the following:
1. Lithuania: Inculto - Eastern European Funk
2. Armenia: Eva Rivas - Apricot Stone
3. Israel: Harel Skaat - Milim
4. Denmark: Chanée & N'evergreen - In A Moment Like This
5. Switzerland: Michael von der Heide - Il Pleut De L'Or
6. Sweden: Anna Bergendahl - This Is My Life
7. Azerbaijan: Safura - Drip Drop
8. Ukraine: Alyosha - Sweet People
9. The Netherlands: Sieneke - Ik Ben Verliefd (Sha-la-lie)
10. Romania: Paula Seling & Ovi - Playing With Fire
11. Slovenia: Ansambel Žlindra & Kalamari - Narodnozabavni Rock
12. Ireland: Niamh Kavanagh - It's For You
13. Bulgaria: Miro - Angel Si Ti
14. Cyprus: Jon Lilygreen & The Islanders - Life Looks Better In Spring
15. Croatia: Feminnem- Lako Je Sve
16. Georgia: Sofia Nizharadze - Shine
17. Turkey: maNga - We Could Be The Same
Out of tonight's participants, ten will proceed to the Final of the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest. The ten countries going forward to the Final will be announced in random order by opening virtual envelopes on the screen. Every country that is represented in this Semi-Final has the right to vote, as well as Norway and the UK.
As in the Final of the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest, 50% of the result from every country consists of the viewers voting. The other 50% for the countries come from a professional jury. The jury groups consist of five music industry professionals, who gather to listen to the songs with professional eyes and ears. They have been asked to judge the vocals, the quality and originality of the songs, the acts and the overall impression of the performance. They judged on the rehearsal from last night, so their votes are now ready to add to the viewers vote this evening.