Tonight, the Moldovan national selection kicks off in Chisinau. Watch with us the first semi-final on the TRM web site at 18:40 CET. The second semi-final will take place on 25th February and the final on 27th February.
Two participants, Litesound & Katherine and the band ELLE, withdraw from the selection after the last auditions for the Moldovan national semi-finals. They were replaced by Valentina Nejel and Vitalie Todiraşcu. You can listen to all Moldovan entries on TRM web site.
In the first semi-final the following singers will perform:
- Doiniţa Gherman - Irresistible
- Valentina Nejel - Va fi târziu
- Valeria Paşa - Save Love
- Russu Emilia - I Am Not The Same
- Che-MD - Vodă e cu noi
- Chris Maroo - Tonight
- Valentin Uzun - Mine
- Chriss Jeff - Good Life
- DoReDoS - FunnyFolk
- Viola - In The Name Of Love
- Maxim Zavidia - La La Love
- PRIZA - Rewind
In the second semi-final in 25th February, the following artists will compete:
- Rodica şi Ivan Aculov - Stop Lying
- Lidia Isac - Falling Stars
- Cristina Pintilie - Picture Of Love
- Diana Brescan - Till The End
- Max Fall feat. Dan Vozniuc & Malloy - Game Lover
- Andrei Ioniţa & Onoffrei – Lie
- Felicia Dunaf - You And Me
- Nadia Moşneagu – Memories
- Big Flash Sound - Când vrei
- Anna Gulko - Never Let Go
- Beatrice - Saved My Heart For You
- Vitalie Todiraşcu - Belladonna
Hosts and guests in the shows
Tonight’s show will be hosted by Gloria Gorceag and Sergiu Bezniţchi. Aliona Moon, the Moldovan participant in the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest will be a special guest. A ballet group Just Friends will also perform on stage.
The second semi-final will be moderated by Mihaela Crânov and Sergiu Bezniţchi. The Moldovan band Gândul Mâței will come to support the competitors and entertain public.
Sergiu Bezniţchi and Olivia Furtună will be the hosts of the national final on 27th of February. Pasha Parfeni, the participant in 2012 Eurovision Song Contest will aslo perform on stage as a guest. The audience will be entertained by the national dancing chorus Space.
From each semi-final seven acts will be selected by a joint decision of a professional jury and televoting. If there will be a tie between two or more candidates, it’s the jury panel who will decide who they want to see in the final. The last eighth hopeful from each semi-final will be chosen solely by the TV viewers and will be announced after the show.
The winner of the Moldovan national final will be chosen by a combined decision (50/50) of an expert jury and televoting.