The 24 acts will compete in the semi final show on 3rd February 2012, but only 16 of them will progress to the final the following evening. The winner of the final on 4th February will go on to represent Malta in the 2012 edition of Europe's Favourite TV Show in Baku, Azerbaijan.
You can watch all of the videos here on the PBS official website.
Familiar faces from 2011 selection return
- 2011 runner up Richard Edwards has made it through again, he lost by only one point to Glen Vella's One Life and will be hoping to make it one step further and take the Baku ticket in 2012
- Kurt Calleja finished in third place in 2011 behind Glen Vella and Richard Edwards and has been successful in making the semi final stages this year
- Claudia Faniello has been trying since 2006 to win the Maltese national selection, and has been close on a number of occasions in the past
- Fabrizio Faniello represented Malta in the 2001 and 2006 Eurovision Song Contests, and finished in 4th place in the 2011 Maltese national final
- Amber, Anna Azzopardi, Eleanor Cassar, J Anvil, Jessica Muscat, Klinsmann and Wayne Micallef also participated in the 2011 national selection
This content is unfortunately no longer available