The broadcaster announced the final ten at a press conference today. The following are the lucky chosen ones, to take the stage in the final of Eirodziesma 2010.
- Lauris Reiniks - Your Morning Lullaby - Written by Lauris Reiniks
- PeR - Like A Mouse - Written by Mārtiņš Freimanis
- H2O - When I Close My Eyes - Music by Stanislavs Judins, lyrics by Janis Strapcans
- Dons - My Religion Is Freedom - Music by Zigmars Liepins, Janis Liepins, lyrics by Nikita Kellerman, Zigmars Liepins
- Project Konike - Digi Digi Dong - Music by Edijs Snipke, Andris Konters, lyrics by Edijs Snipke
- Aisha - What For? (Only Mr.God Knows Why) - Music by Janis Lusens, lyrics by Guntars Racs
- Kristine Karkla - Rišti Rašti - Music by Raimonds Tigulis, lyrics by Valts Ernstreits
- Ivo Grisnins - Grislis - Because I Love You - Music by Ingars Vilums, lyrics by Ingars Vilums
- Kristina Zaharova - Snow in July - Music by Janis Strazds, lyrics by Guntars Racs
- Trianas parks - Lullaby For My Dreammate (Diamond Lullaby) - Written by Agnese Rakovska
The most familiar names among the finalists are Lauris Reiniks and Mārtiņš Freimanis, who represented Latvia at Europe's favourite TV-show respectively 2003 in the trio F.L.Y on home soil in Riga.
Latvia did not qualify for the Final of the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest with Intars Busulis' Probka.