After all the heats and semi-finals, ten finalists are ready to take the stage and fight for the right to represent their homeland:
- Saulės Kliošas - Saule
- 69 Danguje - Meiles Simfonija
- Ruta Sciogolevaite - Redemption
- Donatas Montvydas - I Remember Last Time
- Jonas Čepulis and Skirmantė - Uosilėli Žaliasai
- Darius Pranckevičius and Violeta Valskytė - Nelytėta Viltis
- Milanno and Karina Kryśka - Kelias Pas Tave
- Sasha Son - Pasiklydęs Žmogus
- Linas Adomaitis - Tavo Spalvos
- Aurelija Slavinskaitė - Part Of Me
The acts are backed up by the Kaunas Symphony Orchestra. The whole selection process consisted of three quarter-finals and two semi-finals, held earlier this year.
Lithuania did not qualify for the 2008 edition of the Eurovision Song Contest with the ballade Nomads In The Night by Jeronimas Milius which reached the 16th position in the second Semi-Final last year.
Who will follow him? Find out tonight at Eurovision.tv!