A total of 36 entries were chosen for the selection, of which twenty made it to the semi-finals. The lucky ten which made it to the final night were:
- Saulės Kliošas - Saule
- 69 Danguje - Meiles Simfonija
- Ruta Sciogolevaite - Redemption
- Donatas Montvydas - I Remember Last Time
- Jonas Čepulis and Skirmantė - Uosilėli Žaliasai
- Darius Pranckevičius and Violeta Valskytė - Nelytėta Viltis
- Milanno and Karina Kryśka - Kelias Pas Tave
- Sasha Son - Pasiklydęs Žmogus
- Linas Adomaitis - Tavo Spalvos
- Aurelija Slavinskaitė - Part Of Me
After the televotes were in, they were given out by region. After the thrilling process, Sasha Son won in competition with Donatas and 69 Danguje. He was a hot favorite already before the final, scoring very high in the previous levels of the selection and in the polls carried out in Lithuania.
He will now get a 15 000 LIT prize (approximately 3000 euros), the second place - Donatas Montvydas - will get 7000 LIT and 3000 LIT will find the way to the people involved with 69 Danguje.
The whole month of January was Dainų Daina month in Lithuania, with three heats giving way to two semi-finals and the grand final tonight.
Sasha Son will now follow the steps of Jeronimas Milius who represented the Baltic country at last year's Europe's favorite TV-shows but unfortunately did not qualify with his Nomads In The Night.
Lithuania will participate in the Second Semi-Final of the Eurovision Song Contest on the 14th of May in Moscow at the Olympyiski Arena.