After three quarter-finals and one semi-final held the past Saturdays, a total of 20 semi-finalists were chosen. Tonight the last ten fought for a place in the final (qualifiers in bold):
- Saulės Kliošas - Saule - 75 points
- 69 Danguje - Meiles Simfonija - 110 points
- Ruta Sciogolevaite - Redemption - 81 points
- Yva - I Dangu - 16 points
- Urte Šilagalyte - The Elegant Blues - 42 points
- Asta Pilypaite & Onsa - Labas - 40 points
- Donatas Montvydas - I Remember Last Time - 95 points
- El Fuego - Zvaigzdziu Milijonai - 53 points
- Jonas Čepulis and Skirmantė - Uosilėli Žaliasai - 68 points
- Soliaris and Greta and SEL- Noriu Žinoti - 30 points
The winner was this time 69 Danguje with 110 votes, followed by Donatas Montvydas .
Seven of the acts came straight from the quarter-finals but two were replaced due to Deivio and Ruta Lukoševičiūtės being disqualified. One of the act was a wild card given by the broadcaster LRT.
Who will represent Lithuania in Moscow at the 54th Eurovision Song Contest, will be decided next Saturday, on the 14th of February.