Lithuania: Three more acts to next week's final25 February 2012 at 23:40 CET
Three more acts tonight joined the nine acts that have already qualified from the first three semi-finals, to complete the line up for next week's Final.
The decision was made by a combination of jury voting and televoting.
Tonight's acts were as follows (qualifiers in bold):
- Merlin - Wheels Of Time
- Ladybell - Mano Musika
- Donata Virbilaitė - Superman
- Laiptai - Ašarų Lietus
- Greta Šmidt - The One
- Vaida feat. Movetron - Medieval Love
- DAR - Home (18 points)
- Simona Milinytė - One Of A Kind (18 points)
- Donny Montell - Love Is Blind (24 points)
The three had been already the favourites of the jury in the voting they produced last night, with Donny (pictured) leading that vote.
The jury's vote compiles yesterday:
- Donny Montell 50 (12 points)
- DAR 42 (10 points)
- Simona Millinyte 37 (8 points)
And these were the results of the televoting tonight:
- Donny Montell 6541 (12 points)
- Simona Milinytė 2173 (10 points)
- DAR 2122 (8 points)
Donny Montell came 2nd in last year's national selection. He got 10 points (maximum) from each jury member - which has never happened in this year's selection, and was a runaway winner in the televote. The jury commended not only about his well composed song but also praised his professionalism.
The other two acts that qualified for the final were the pop group DAR and Simona Milinytė, with a song written by Swedish composers.
The line up for next week's Final, with twelve acts, now looks like this (tonight's qualifiers in bold):
- The Independent - Baby
- Multiks - Star
- Beissoul - Why
- Alive Way - Amazed By You
- Vytautus Matuzas - Take It Back
- Katažina - Euforija
- VIG Roses - Come Back Home
- Bekešo Vilkai - Letter By Letter
- Monika - Happy
- DAR - Home
- Simona Milinytė - One Of A Kind
- Donny Montell - Love Is Blind
Lithuania will take part in the second half of the second Semi-Final of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest in Baku on the 24th of May.