The Lithuanian entry for the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest will be selected in the national song festival Lietuvos Dainų Daina, which features three quarter-finals, two semi-finals, and the final, to take place on 14 February. Each quarter-final features twelve entries, with six qualifying for the semi-final stage according to the results of regional televoting. An additional four entries will receive a "wildcard" for the semi-finals.
The full result of tonight's quarter final was as follows (qualifiers in bold):
- Sasha Son - Pasiklydęs Žmogus - 92 points
- Darius Pranckevičius & Violeta Valskytė - Nelytėta Viltis - 78 points
- Violeta Tarasovienė - Aš Būsiu Šalia - 74 points
- Vilius Tarasovas - Aš Tik Tavim Tikiu - 62 points
- 69 Danguje - Meilės Simfonija - 62 points
- Egidijus Sipavičius - Per Mažai - 56 points
- Jonas Čepulis & Skirmantė - Uosilėli Žaliasai - 49 points
- Augustė - Not The Best Time - 41 points
- Alanas - Geras Jausmas - 35 points
- Kamilė - No Way To Run - 33 points
- Vita Rusaitytė - Dar Pabūkim Drauge - 33 points
- Milana - Ar Tu Mane Matei - 30 points
The entries that did not qualify outright still have a chance to go forward to the semi-finals as one of the "wildcards", picked by an expert jury. The full semi-final line-up will be known after the third quarter-final, on 24 January.