After a series of four semi-finals. The following 14 songs competed in tonight's final. A combination of televoting and an expert jury decided which three would progress to the Superfinal. The five member expert jury awarded the following points (In brackets). These were then converted into the traditional 12, 10, 8 format. The televoting from the public was also converted into the 12, 10, 8 format.
The qualifiers for the Superfinal are in bold.
- The Independent - Baby (32 Points)
- Alive Way - Amazed By You (34 Points)
- Greta Šmidt - The One (32 Points)
- Sati - Light Is The One (31 Points)
- Vytautus Matuzas - Take It Back (37 Points)
- Monika - Happy (41 Points)
- VIG Roses - Come Back Home (33 Points)
- Multiks - Star (26 Points)
- Katažina - Euforija (32 Points)
- Simona Milinytė - One Of A Kind (31 Points)
- Beissoul - Why (39 Points)
- Bekešo Vilkai - Letter By Letter (44 Points)
- Donny Montell - Love Is Blind (50 Points)
- DAR - Home (46 Points)
While the televoting was taking place, the French entrant for Baku, Anggun performed her entry Echo (You And I) as well as another song titled Only Love.
This content is unfortunately no longer available
Before the Superfinal result, Kurt Calleja from Malta performed his entry This Is The Night.
From the following three songs that reached the Superfinal, the five member expert jury selected the song that would represent the nation in Europe's Favourite TV Show. (Winner in bold)
- Monika - Happy
- Donny Montell - Love Is Blind
- DAR - Home
Lithuania will take part in the second half of the second Semi-Final of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest in Baku on the 24th of May.
If you missed the final, you can catch up with it on our Web Tv player.