Last Friday in the semi-final of "Destino Eurovisión", the Spanish national selection for the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest, three artists were voted as the finalists: Lucía Pérez was the televoting winner while Melissa and Auryn were saved by the jury.
This content is unfortunately no longer available
For the final next Friday each of the three acts has been given three songs from the 20 originally selected ones. These are the songs by artist:
- Abrázame (Antonio Sánchez-Ohlsson & Thomas G.son)
- Que Me Quiten Lo Bailao (Rafael Artesero)
- C'est La Vie! It's Alright (W&M, Nestor Geli, Susie Päivärinta, P.Andersson & M.Lindberg)
- Eos (Jesús Cañadilla & Alejandro de Pinedo)
- Diamonds (Nestor Geli, Susie Päivärinta & Pär Lönn)
- Sueños Rotos (Primoz Poglajen, Jonas Gladnikoff, Camilla Gottschalck & Christina Schilling)
- Volver (Primoz Poglajen, Jonas Gladnikoff, Camilla Gottschalck & Christina Schilling)
- Evangelyne (Kjell Jennstig, Dejan Belgrenius & Kristin Molin)
- El Sol Brillará (Rafael de Alba)
Today the Spanish broadcaster TVE has published through their website, snippets of the songs in demo version. This way they introduce to the audience the candidates trying to follow in the footsteps of last year's Spanish performer in Oslo, Daniel Diges, who placed 15th with Algo Pequeñito.