On Monday this week, the Austrian public broadcaster ORF has presented the five songs out of which a combination of televoting and the verdict of an international jury will select the Austrian entry for the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest. The live show, called Österreich rockt den Song Contest, will be broadcast on 15 February.
This is the list of the competing artists and their songs:
- Falco Luneau - Rise Above The Night (written by Falco Luneau, Tony Cornelissen)
- Natália Kelly - Shine (written by Andreas Grass, Nikola Paryla, Natalia Kelly, Alexander Kahr)
- The Bandaloop - Back To Fantasy (written by Barca Baxant, Justin Case)
- Elija - Give Me A Sign (written by Elija)
- Yela - Feels Like Home (written by Daniela Bauer, Lukas Hillebrand, Alexander Pohn)
The songs and the five acts have been presented on Ö3 Wecker, the popular morning show on Austrian public radio, this week. You can also listen to all five songs on the ORF website!
In the national final, which will be presented by Andi Knoll and Miriam Weichselbraun, every act will also present their own version of a Eurovision evergreen.
You can find more information on the five acts in our previous article:
This content is unfortunately no longer available