Tonight in the second show of this year’s Eurovision Song Contest, broadcast live from the Wiener Stadthalle, 17 countries took part in the first Semi-final in order to qualify for the 10 places available in Saturday's final. We now have ten more qualifiers, and these are as follows, in the order they were announced.
The ten winners will shortly have a press conference where they will also draw their position to be in either the first or second half of the Grand Final.
Afterwards the producers will propose the running order for the Grand Final. This then has to be approved by the Executive Supervisor, Jon Ola Sand and the Chairman of the Reference Group, Dr Frank-Dieter Freiling. Afterwards the exact running order will be then be published on Eurovision.tv.
Gallery: Second Semi-Final: Winners on Stage Gallery: Second Semi-Final: Winners on stage Part Two Gallery: Second Semi-Final: Winners on stage Part Three Gallery: Second Semi-Final: Winners on stage Part Four
The second Semi-Final contestants
- Lithuania: This Time sung by Monika Linkytė and Vaidas Baumila
- Ireland: Playing With Numbers sung by Molly Sterling
- San Marino: Chain Of Lights sung by Anita Simoncini & Michele Perniola
- Montenegro: Adio sung by Knez
- Malta: Warrior sung by Amber
- Norway: A Monster Like Me sung by Mørland & Debrah Scarlett
- Portugal: Há Um Mar Que Nos Separa sung by Leonor Andrade
- Czech Republic: Hope Never Dies sung by Marta Jandová and Václav Noid Bárta
- Israel: Golden Boy sung by Nadav Guedj
- Latvia: Love Injected sung by Aminata
- Azebaijan: Hour Of The Wolf sung by Elnur Huseynov
- Iceland: Unbroken sung by Maria Olafs
- Sweden: Heroes sung by Måns Zelmerlöw
- Switzerland: Time To Shine sung by Mélanie René
- Cyprus: One Thing I Should Have Done sung by John Karayiannis
- Slovenia: Here For You sung by Maraaya
- Poland: In The Name Of Love sung by Monika Kuszyńska
Second Semi-Final concludes
All the finalists are now known that will take part in the Grand Final of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest, which takes place on Saturday the 23rd of May.
Tonight's result was determined by way of a 50/50 split between national expert juries and televoting. The combined scores created the final outcome. In yesterday's Jury Final, the expert juries already determined their votes for the second Semi-Final by watching the live performances. Televoting took place tonight during the live show.
If you missed the show, you can still watch it here.
17 Songs: 21 countries voted
Seventeen songs have participated in the second Semi-Final, and professional juries and viewers in each of the participating countries, as well as in Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, France and Australia voted tonight.