It was the twelfth time in a row when the Moldovan national selection is organised by the public broadcaster TRM. In tonight's show 16 acts delivered elaborate performances and showed their artistic and vocal skills. Lidia Isac got the highest number of points and thus won tonight's show.
It was the Eurovision week in Moldova, with two semi-finals and tonight's national final O melodie pentru Europa. The national final was opened by ballet Space. The presenters, Sergiu Bezniţchi and Olivia Furtună explained the voting procedure and introduced the jury members, whilst Liviu Gulica together with tonight's finalists presented from the green room. Also the film Stockholm was presented to the audience.
The voting was opened before the first performance started. Before every song, the participants' post cards were aired. After all Eurovision acts were sung, Pasha Parfeni, the participant in 2012 Eurovision Song Contest performed on stage as a guest.
Lidia Isac with the song Falling Stars could persuade the Moldovan jury panel (8 points) and the televoting (12 points). Lidia Isac won tonight's show in Chisinau.
The following participants competed in tonight's O Melodie Pentru Europa:
- Valentin Uzun - Mine
- Maxim Zavidia - La La Love
- Doiniţa Gherman - Irresistible
- Lidia Isac - Falling Stars
- Big Flash Sound - Când vrei
- Che-MD - Vodă e cu noi
- Andrei Ioniţa & Onoffrei - Lie
- Cristina Pintilie - Picture Of Love
- Nadia Moşneagu - Memories
- Rodica şi Ivan Aculov - Stop Lying
- Emilia Russu - I Am Not The Same
- Viola - In The Name Of Love
- DoReDoS - FunnyFolk
- Max Fall feat. Dan Vozniuc & Malloy - Game lOVER
- Valeria Paşa - Save Love
- Felicia Dunaf - You And Me
Gallery: Competitors in the Moldovan national final