The following 20 entries have been selected to take part in the Latvian national selection, Supernova 2015:
- Antra Stafecka - It's The Night
- Katrīna Bindere - Run To You
- Ornella - Angel
- Aminata - Love injected
- Minta - Nefelibata
- Lana Švilpe - Lions
- Signe - Sweet Girl
- Linda Ķaukule - Save Our Love
- Katrīna Cīrule - Bass
- Markus Riva - Take Me Down
- Atis Ieviņš - Catfish
- Gunārs Gaumīgs - Life lines
- Rihards Bērziņš - Your Eyes
- Mārtiņš Ruskis & Ginta Krievkalna - Debesis
- Euphony - Home
- Dima Milenin feat. Kamilla - Colours Of Love
- Framest - Ziemā
- Elektro Folk - Dieva Dēli
- The Stones - Free Your Mind
- Riga Metro - High Heels
You can listen to the songs on the official Soundcloud page of Supernova.
There will be three semi-final shows on the 2nd, 8th and the 15th of February, while the final of Supernova 2015 will be held on Sunday the 22nd of February, when a jury and the television audience will select the winner by a 50/50 voting mix from the four finalists.
The Supernova jury will consist of Eve Kerēvica, Kaspars Roga (member of Brainstorm, 2000 Eurovision Song Contest), Dons, and Guntars Račs. The shows will be hosted by Ketija Šēnberga and Toms Grēviņš.
In the semi-finals, a combination of televoting and the expert jury will decide on the qualifiers. In the final show, the TV public will choose the winner.
A total of 98 songs had been entered for the Supernova competition, and 123 artists applied. Two shows reporting about the preselection procedure and backstage preparations will be broadcast on January 18th and 25th.
This content is unfortunately no longer available