The participants were judged by a panel comprising vocal consultant Ieva Kerēvica, Kaspars Roga (member of the group Brainstorm), singer Don and music business professional Guntars Račs. The jury chose two songs to go through to the next round, whilst the public chose two songs from the remaining eight songs.
The programme was presented by Ketija Šēnberga and Toms Grēviņš.
The 10 Songs
Qualifiers in bold
- The Stones - Free Your Mind
- Signe - Sweet Girl
- Mārtiņš Ruskis & Ginta Krievkalna - Debesis
- Ornella - Angel
- Rihards Bērziņš - Your Eyes (Jury Choice)
- Euphony - Home (Jury Choice)
- Riga Metro - High Heels
- Katrīna Bindere - Run To You
- Markus Riva - Take Me Down (Public Choice)
- Aminata - Love Injected (Public Choice)
The four songs that qualified go forward to the semi-final that takes place on the 15th of February, where they will be joined by the four qualifiers from last week's show;
- Antra Stafecka - It's The Night
- Framest - Ziemā
- MNTHA - Nefelibata
- ElektroFolk - Sundance
The top four songs from the semi-final will then progress to the final of Supernova on the 22nd of February.