The Melodifestivalen tour goes up north for the 4th semi-final to the town of Örnsköldsvik where the final eight songs were premiered in the following order:
- Alcazar - Blame It On The Disco (Fredrik Kempe, David Kreuger, Hamed "K-One” Pirouzpanah)
- I.D.A - Fight Me If You Dare (Albin Nicklasson, Nicklas Laine, Louise Frick Sveen)
- Janet Leon - Hollow (Karl-Ola Kjellholm, Jimmy Jansson, Louise Winter)
- Ammotrack - Raise Your Hands (Jari Kujansuu, Thomas Johansson, Calle Kindbom, Mikael de Bruin)
- Josef Johansson - Hela Natten (Peter Boström, Thomas G:son, Josef Johansson, Peo Thyrén)
- Linda Bengtzing - Ta Mig (Nicke Borg, Jojo Borg Larsson)
- Ellinore Holmer - En Himmelsk Sång (Ellinore Holmer, Vanna Rosenberg, Åsa Schmalenbach, Josefina Sanner, Henrik Wikström, Amir Aly)
- Anton Ewald - Natural (John Lundvik)
Alcazar came close to winning Melodifestivalen in 2003 and 2005, and its male performer, Andreas Lundstedt, represented Switzerland as part of the group Six4one in 2006. Both Janet Leon and Anton Ewald participated last year while Linda Bengtzing made her debut in the competition in 2005 and came back in 2006, 2008 and 2011.
"Vi här ett resultat!"
After the first round of voting I.D.A., Josef Johansson and Janet Leon were eliminated. An interval act featured singer songwriter Tomas Ledin, who represented Sweden at the Eurovision Song Contest in 1980.
Then the final results were announced. Anton Ewald (pictured below) danced his way to the final at the Friends Arena with the song Natural.
After that it was time to announce the two acts proceeding to Andra Chansen, the second chance round, to take place in Lidköping next Saturday:
- Ammotrack - Raise Your Hands
- Ellinore Holmer - En Himmelsk Sång
The second straight finalist was Alcazar (pictured below) with the song Blame It On The Disco and their huge flying disco ball which meant that Linda Bengtzing with Ta Mig finished 5th and was eliminated.
The second chance round will take place next Saturday in Lidköping with the following running order:
- Ammotrack – Raise Your Hands
- Linus Svenning – Bröder
- JEM – Love Trigger
- State Of Drama – All We Are
- Ellinore Holmer – En himmelsk sång
- Martin Stenmarck – När änglarna går hem
- Helena Paparizou – Survivor
- Outtrigger - Echo
In the second chance round there's first a telephone vote to eliminate three of the candidates. A second round of televoting to eliminate one more contestant, leaving four acts which must duel in this way: the 4th ranked against the 1st ranked and the 3rd versus the 2nd. The winners of the duels will join YOHIO, Ellen Benediktson, Sanna Nielsen, Panetoz, Oscar Zia, Ace Wilder, Anton Ewald and Alcazar in the Swedish final the 8th of March in Stockholm.